Dr. Bouldin is currently working on a project involving cross-laminated timber panels made of southern yellow pine. This exciting new engineered wood product has broad potential applications in mid-rise construction as a sustainable alternative to concrete in certain structural uses.
Areas of Expertise
- Design of custom test protocols
- Design of custom test jig apparatuses
- Design of custom data collection spreadsheets
- Engineered Wood Products in Residential Construction
- Residential Property Inspection
- B.S. Marketing, Virginia Tech, 1979
- M.S. MBA Management, Virginia Tech, 1981
- Ph.D. Wood Science, Virginia Tech, 2011
Contact Dr. Bouldin with questions about:
- Ongoing distribution packaging and pallet research and testing projects.
- Pallet lab management.
- Scheduling deliveries.