COVID 19 - Updates
Message from the Director, Dr. Laszlo Horvath.
Currently, CPULD is open and working with full speed. The safety of our students and staff is our utmost priority; therefore, to protect our staff and students, we have implemented many safety measures such as enhanced cleaning of the laboratory, required mask wearing, and social distancing.
The current lab safety protocols are outlined below:
- We are observing social distancing and limiting contact between technicians.
- All technicians are required to wear masks at all times.
- We are disinfecting regularly touched surfaces every morning.
- We are open to outside visitors, but we require all visitors to wear a mask.
- For clients who would like to see the testing process but cannot travel, we have the ability to show the tests through video calls.
If you would like to learn more about our labs' availability, please contact me! And/Or check back here for regular updates!