2023 Annual Industrial Affiliate Membership Meeting
CPULD Annual Membership Meeting Information:
October 11th-12th, 2023
- Wednesday, October 11th: 8:30am-12:00pm = Student research presentations
- Wednesday October 11th: 1:30pm-5:00pm = Advisory Board Meeting
- Wednesday October 11th: 5:30pm-10:00pm = Networking reception and dinner at Prestons at The Inn at Virginia Tech
- Thursday, October 12th: 8:00am-12:00pm = Center Members-Only Annual Meeting
- This year's Annual Membership meeting will be held on the Virginia Tech campus at both The Inn at Virginia Tech and the Brooks Center.
- Please use the registration button below to let us know if you're planning to attend the 2023 meeting.
- Each member company automatically recieves two registration slots. But, if you have more employees who would like to participate, please contact us direction to arrange extra tickets.
- After you have signed up for tickets through the EventBrite registration page that will be linked below, you will be included on all update emails including the schedules for each days' sessions.
The 2023 CPULD Annual Membership Meeting will include:
- Graduate students presenting their research from the 2022-2023 school year.
- A status update on CPULD.
- Discussion on the results of current research projects.
- Discussion of upcoming research projects.
- Discussion on the future expansion of CPULD
- For more details, download the agenda linked above!
Research presentations will cover:
- Current students research updates
We are hoping to see everyone in-person at
the 2023 annual meeting!
The Center for Packaging and Unit Load Design works with the Courtyard by Marriott to make sure there are rooms available at the discounted rate of $123.00 for anyone attending our meeting.
We have reserved a room block for Tuesday and Wednesday nights (Oct. 10th and 11th). As long as you reserve your room thru the link that will be provided (or call and let them know you're here for our meeting), you will receive the discounted rate of $123.00 per night.
You must reserve your room before Oct. 6th, 2023 to be guaranteed a room at the discounted rate.
The Courtyard by Marriott is located less than two miles from the Brooks Center building, where our meeting will be held, and it offers many amenities including an indoor pool, exercise room, business area with free WIFI, and a delicious cafe on the premises. They also offer a shuttle service to and from the hotel that our members have found helpful in the past.
Please contact John Hale, email@example.com, or Marriot directly at 540-552-5222, or register online using the direct link, for your hotel room at the Courtyard by Marriot. If you call, be sure to mention the meeting you're in Blacksburg to attend in order to receive the discounted rate on your hotel room! Remember, you must reserve your room before Oct. 6th, 2023. to receive the discounted rate!